Sunday, March 11, 2012

Project 10--My PLN

Collage of what makes up a Personal Learning Network

I have always been very interested and acclimated with the different forms of technology. Before I started this class, I regularly used Twitter and I already had a Google account. However, this class has made me grow from a technology literate to technologically advance. I have learned how to properly use a hash tag, how to right a quality blog post, how to share documents with other people using Google, and how to create a podcast. I use my social networking sites for more than personal use; I use them for school-related topics, too.

I explored the world of Symbaloo, and I think it is so nifty! Even though it was listed in our project assignments, I noticed it when I watched A Seventh Graders Personal Learning Environment. Her screen was so organized and she had all of her school-related links on the bottom and her personal websites on the top. I liked the personal Internet desktop and I would like to have my students to use it, as well. I think it will help them stay organized and accomplish more in the classroom, or at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment