Thursday, March 8, 2012

C4T Summary

Jenny's Photgraphy
The teacher I was assigned to for this assignment was Jenny. The first post I commented on was about photography. She decided to pick up photography after reading a blog post from one of her friends. Her friend was just using his phone to go around the city a snap pictures. So, Jenny decided to do the same thing. She mentioned that moral of the story was “The happiest people don’t have everything, they just make the best of everything.” She posted her pictures on her blog. In my comment I told her that photography is so relaxing and how I found so much truth in her quote. She used her iPhone to take her pictures, so I related to that by saying most of my pictures come from my iPhone because it has such good quality.

Jenny's I.V.
Jenny didn’t update her blog since her photography post, so I commented on a later post. The post was titled “The Night I was Admitted to the Hospital”. She had a bleeding stomach ulcer and she rushed to the hospital. Her hospital roommate was a 93 year-old woman who thought she lost her wedding. The ring was on her finger the entire time. Apparently, the old lady was racist, too. She told her daughter that the “brown” nurse was rude to her. Jenny said I wonder what she would say about her “yellow” roommate playing angry birds. Jenny had a nice sense of humor, given the circumstances. I, of course, wished her good health and told her that I was also Asian, so the being yellow comment made me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment