Sunday, April 29, 2012

Final PLN

For my PLN I used Symbaloo. I really liked how organized it was! It was convenient to just click on the website I wanted to go to. Safari already has a window that has all of your latest wesites that you have viewed, but not as the homepage. I made Symbaloo my homepage, so I was one click away from my desired website. It's nice to not have the hassle of typing the website into the browser. Another characteristic I have enjoyed about Symbaloo has been the fact that I can arrange my icons any way I please. All of my popular sites are on the right, and the ones I don't use as much are on my left. I will definitely encourage my students to use Symbaloo, or a website like it, when we are using the computers for projects, blogs, or podcasts. The great thing about it is that they can use it at home or at school!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment